About Shipping and Delivery Times
LESotti knows how to save you money when shopping for contact lenses and designer sunglasses online including offering FREE shipping on orders over US$99.
Secure Shipping Partners with Online Tracking:
|Order over US$99|
|International delivery with online tracking||All destination (if applicable)||FREE|
|Order $98 or below|
|International delivery||All destination (if applicable)||US$10|
Need your items faster? Please leave us notes while checkout. We will send you email for the delivery charges on special arrangement.
FREE shipping service cover destination includes Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand , United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
- LESotti uses secure International delivery with online tracking depending on country and invoice amount. If you would like to leave us notes regarding use of one particular carrier, you may do so in the Additional Instructions field at checkout.
- Lenses sold from stock will be dispatched within 2-3 days.
- We will advise you before processing your order if delays are likely due to manufacturer back-orders, etc.
- If you have questions regarding shipping, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, we gladly offer a 30 days Refund Policy, starting the day you receive your order. Please note that the following rules must apply for the product(s) that you would like to return:
- The contact lenses boxes must be unopened, unmarked and unused.
- All returns are inspected on arrival and a full refund will NOT be issued if the product(s) are not in original condition.
- The shipping charges of your original order are non-refundable.
- Contacting our customer service team (email@example.com) in advance. We will provide you with a specific returns address.
- If you receive defective contact lenses, please do not throw them away. Many manufacturers require the original defective lenses for a full return. If the lenses manufacturer agrees that the lenses are indeed defective, then we are able to issue a full refund.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.